Application for Boilers Air Pressure Containers License

All applications for new or renewal of Boilers/Air Pressure Containers license “competent person” are to be submitted to the office of the Chief Inspector of the Occupational Safety and Health Agency with the relevant copies of qualification, ID for submission to the Boilers Examiners Board for consideration.

Download Form for New and Renewal Applications